gets.js'/> http://feeds.feedburner.com/poeticRaptureTheGentleDominantJlThomas2017 Follow @jl_author Instagram Instagram 'POETIC RAPTURE ~ THE GENTLE DOMINANT© J.L. Thomas 2017: TRANSFIXED BY YOU©JL Thomas 2014 ~ AN EXCERPT FROM CH15 PG 130/31

THE GENTLE DOMINANT NOVELLA

'DELICACY WITHIN D/s' ~ POETIC RAPTURE ~ (BK 1) ~ THE GENTLE DOMINANT ©JL Thomas 2016 ~ LAUNCHING SPRING 2017

“Is such devotion, loyalty and delicacy within a D/s relationship really possible?”  © J.L. Thomas 2016  As my warm lips co...

Friday, 30 June 2017

TRANSFIXED BY YOU©JL Thomas 2014 ~ AN EXCERPT FROM CH15 PG 130/31


TRANSFIXED BY YOU©JL Thomas 2014 

CH 15 PG130/31



Chapter Fifteen

   I fall a little closer into Amber, and while my fingers chart the topography of her spine, I shiver with delight. Deeply inhaling the captivating scent of her perfume, as the aroma pleasantly invades and enraptures my now heightening senses, I find myself instantly lost within an ever-expanding dimension. She blinks at me and when I see the love exuding from her green coloured irises, I liquefy inside because this is first time we that have been this close to each-other. 
    I can hardly believe this is happening to me, to us and when she tenderly snakes her hand around the back of my head, she draws me a little closer to her and breathes,
    “Do you know what you do me, Sébastien?”
    I am now lost within this most sensuous of moments, and as I go to answer her, her arms curl around my naked body and in the split of a second, I find myself pinned beneath her. She’s now bearing down upon me and the sexy; smile that’s lighting up her face is a true picture to behold.
    “When I kiss you, sweetheart,” I softly whisper to her, “It won’t just be a meeting of our lips it will be the joining of two souls that have been aching for so long to feel the moment when each-other’s hearts finally entwine.”
    She kisses me on the tip of my nose, and so sensually whispers,
    “What are you doing to me, Sébastien? I can barely take any-more of your endearing words.”
From out of nowhere, I breathe,
    “I feel a little anxious, baby, “I declare. Do you know what effect you have on me?”
    “Yes, I do,” she smiles, “I always have…but you have something so captivating about you that I can’t bear the thought of being without you”
    I gently flip her over. And she parts her legs. Maintaining eye contact with her, I slip my hands underneath her buttocks, and gently lift her into me. While my lips hover above hers, I stun as she breathes,
    “You’re my first, Sébastien.”
Remembering my thoughts of her when she first came to my suite....
    ‘She looked somewhat unbalanced in her thoughts...Almost virginal like in the purest sense.’
…The only response I could find to reciprocate was,
    “And you will be my last, Amber.”

©JL Thomas 2014 







No comments: