gets.js'/> http://feeds.feedburner.com/poeticRaptureTheGentleDominantJlThomas2017 Follow @jl_author Instagram Instagram 'POETIC RAPTURE ~ THE GENTLE DOMINANT© J.L. Thomas 2017: 'THE SAFETY OF HELENA'S UNDYING LOVE' ~ 'QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT'©JL Thomas 2017~ 'BOOK TWO ~THE GENTLE DOMINANT'

THE GENTLE DOMINANT NOVELLA

'DELICACY WITHIN D/s' ~ POETIC RAPTURE ~ (BK 1) ~ THE GENTLE DOMINANT ©JL Thomas 2016 ~ LAUNCHING SPRING 2017

“Is such devotion, loyalty and delicacy within a D/s relationship really possible?”  © J.L. Thomas 2016  As my warm lips co...

Sunday, 30 July 2017

'THE SAFETY OF HELENA'S UNDYING LOVE' ~ 'QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT'©JL Thomas 2017~ 'BOOK TWO ~THE GENTLE DOMINANT'







                                                        THE GENTLE DOMINANT

QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT©JL Thomas 2017



Inverness
Scotland



Chapter Four


Darius

...In the wee, small hours of Christmas morning...

   ...With us both sitting cross-legged, and facing each, and with a tartan blanket draped over our laps, Helena leant into me, and with each undoing of the pearl buttons on my shirt, I could feel her fingers sweeping lightly along my chest. As she paused, lingering upon the pinking scar central to my heart, I shivered.  The reason for me shaking suddenly was not only because of the lightness of her delicate touch, but it was also because of the following, frightening moment from the past that had just resurrected from the hidden depths of my memory;
  Helena was standing by my side, and as she rested her hand upon my shoulder, she asked me if I was sure that I was ready to see what the operation had left imprinted behind upon my chest. I nodded, and as I stared straight ahead into the full length mirror, she again asked me if I was completely confident with my decision. Truth-be-told, I wasn’t feeling in the slightest bit sure, but I would never, ever, ever let the woman I love and cherish know how scared I truly was. That just wouldn’t do, would it? Grasping the lapels of my gown, I then, without hesitation, drew open my clothing to reveal the scar that had been left over the shaven flesh that coats over my heart. As I fixated upon it, mentally counting each pinking, puncture mark that was once holding together the edges of the wound, - the injury that aided Helena into coming back to me - my spine stiffened, and my stomach violently churned over. She then entwined her fingers with mine, and came around to meet me. Rising onto her bare tippy-toes, she tentatively draped her arms around my neck, toying with the rogue curl at the nape of my neck. She looked deep into my eyes, and as hers misted over, she assured,
     “Over time, the scar will fade, Darius.”
   So now, I am here and I am looking into her tired, red, rimmed, big brown eyes, I draw in a breath. –how I wish… how I want to be at one with her again. I am so determined not to let her see how shocked, how frightened I am at one again seeing the trauma left behind on my upper body, so I quickly regain my composure, and dip my head low so she can’t make eye contact with me.  I brush my lips along hers, and murmur to her that it would take a lot more than the brutal ripping of my heart to prevent me from living. She doesn’t say a word in response to me, and I guess at emotional moments like these in life, sometimes there is no need for the exchange of twenty-six mixed up letters of the alphabet.
   Presently, as I feel her lips settle upon my neck, I eradicate any negative thoughts from my mind, and while she slowly brushes my shirt from around my shoulders. I tremble. I now feel a little short of breath. I took in another gulp of air, and she raises her head.  Her eyes are cast with a dewy glaze. – Not a sad look, I may say but more of a look of sympathetic love and honest admiration. She is so beautiful, so gentle and so very alluring. – I don’t think someone like me deserves her unconditional love. 
   As she slowly bats her unmade-up lashes, she tentatively pushes her naked body into mine, seeking out my lips.  I hitch a breath, dip my head low and sweep my lips along hers. -She tastes of the sweetest nectar imaginable – I wish I could explain to you just how much I have missed her. Rolling my shoulders, I free myself from my shirt, and with my cuffs still secured; I extend my arms to her. My voice a quiver, I, like a forlorn child ask, 
    “Help me, Helena?” 
   She blinks, smiles and then obliges by taking my left hand in her right hand, and slowly trailing her finger along the centre of my palm.  When she reaches d my wrist, I can do nothing but watch in silence as she, with such gentleness, releases the wolf carved, onyx cuff-link from its hand stitched buttonhole. She then repeats her actions with my right. With the nakedness of my torso now on full display to her, she looks directly at me, and as I go to speak, within one fluid motion, she is kneeling behind me, the blanket trailing with her. With the warmth of her skin upon my bare back, I let out a deep sigh – she feels so very comforting. Wrapping her arms around me, while she holds me, she whispers into my ear, 
    “Make love to me, Darius? I’ve missed us so, so terribly.”
Her gentle voice alone is enough to bring some self-assurance back to me, and so as she whispers to me that she is going to strip naked, I stand up, shimmy out of my trousers and silk boxers, while she undresses, and I then re seat myself before her.  Placing my hands upon my upper thighs, I bow my head and momentarily fixate my stare between my legs. On seeing my manhood standing proud, I then find myself emitting the hugest sigh of relief imaginable. The reason for my gasp was for the first time since my accident, I have finally succeeded in... Well let me just say, my physicality has finally returned! 
   With my courage now fast returning, I shuffle around to face her, and within moments we are entwined within the softness of the sheet sized, blanket. Shakily supporting myself on my elbows, as she breathes out my name, and admits to me how much she loves me, my heart swells and my confidence  peaks, and once again within the moments that follow, I found myself cosseted within the safety of her undying love.  
    I am now one hundred percent ready to ask her a question that will, hopefully if she answers me positively, change our lives forever.


                                                                  ©JL Thomas 2017



BOOK ONE, POETIC RAPTURE©JL Thomas 2017 OUT NOW

BOOK TWO, QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT©JL Thomas 2017 COMING IN THE SPRING OF 2018











No comments: