gets.js'/> http://feeds.feedburner.com/poeticRaptureTheGentleDominantJlThomas2017 Follow @jl_author Instagram Instagram 'POETIC RAPTURE ~ THE GENTLE DOMINANT© J.L. Thomas 2017: TRANSFIXED BY YOU ©JL Thomas 2014~ BOOK TWO LAUNCHES SEPTEMBER 2017 ~ BOOK ONE OUT NOW!

THE GENTLE DOMINANT NOVELLA

'DELICACY WITHIN D/s' ~ POETIC RAPTURE ~ (BK 1) ~ THE GENTLE DOMINANT ©JL Thomas 2016 ~ LAUNCHING SPRING 2017

“Is such devotion, loyalty and delicacy within a D/s relationship really possible?”  © J.L. Thomas 2016  As my warm lips co...

Tuesday, 11 July 2017

TRANSFIXED BY YOU ©JL Thomas 2014~ BOOK TWO LAUNCHES SEPTEMBER 2017 ~ BOOK ONE OUT NOW!



TRANSFIXED BY YOU ©JL Thomas 2014 

BOOK TWO LAUNCHES SEPTEMBER 2017 ~ BOOK ONE OUT NOW!








Chapter One

Basel, Switzerland

   Placing the photograph of my late mother back onto the black, highly polished surface of the grand piano that graces the lounge, I blink away the tears that have welled up in my eyes, and I wonder if I will ever be able to stop feeling so emotional over the loss of the woman who was never consciously able to hold her newborn son, me, in her arms.
   ...Probably not.
   At twenty-nine years of age, even though I never felt her, I still miss her dreadfully- I feel as if a vital part of me has always been missing. While I whisper into the air that I will always love her, I feel an intrusion invading my privacy – I’m guessing that he, the cold-hearted bastard, has just resurfaced from the guest room, and I at present, I am not in an approachable mood.
   The air around me turns to an icy cold, and I shudder as its enveloping blast washes over me.   Swinging around, I see him clearly – I see my father, if you can call him that. I see Portier Beauchene Snr. casually leaning up against the architrave of the doorway. My gut churns over. He really is here in my house. It wasn’t a nightmare that I have been enduring over the last sixteen hours. He most definitely is mortal and standing right opposite me.
   This scenario is unforgivable, unbearable and wholly unendurable to say the least. I just want him to leave. I just want him to vanish. I want him to leave me, Amber and out son, Oliver alone, so we can all continue to reside happily within the private world that we have created for ourselves. I sigh wearily, and with much reluctance I focus upon him.
   He appears morning ready. I am too. I have every single mental guard of mine structured in its correct pecking order, and my ammunition will only be armed when the precise moment of battle between him and I commences.
   Last evening, Amber, after much coercion on her part finally managed to override my decision to not to let him stay with us, and thus my father slept over. I didn’t sleep a fucking wink. He was shown to the guest room on the ground level of our luxurious, chalet home. I didn’t wish for him to be on the same plateau as me, Amber or Oliver. Truthfully I didn’t want him anywhere near us at all, but I gave in for the sake of my beloved wife. One night and one night only he can stay and never, ever again – That is what I told Amber and him – And I meant every single word.


©JL Thomas 2014







2




No comments: